Form your combat team with Star Wars characters
What would happen if Han Solo and Darth Vader were to face each other? And what about Boba Fett and C-3PO? You can now find out with Star Wars: Assault Team, the turn-based combat game inspired on the Star Wars saga in which you'll take part in face-to-face combats. Assemble your own combat team and complete the missions you're entrusted to release the galaxy from the Empire's hordes.
Choose your favorite characters from the movie and build your team.
In Star Wars: Assault Team you'll form teams with different heroes from the movie. Each one of them has skills and attacks that make it different to others, therefore, the strategy to be adopted in your challenges will depend on the members of your team, which has to be take into account as the combats are turn-based. You can train and improve your characters, as well as defeating the game's enemies or other online players.
- Create assault groups with Star Wars characters.
- Take part in battles against other squads.
- Play individually or online.
- Improve the skills of your characters.
All the references of classic movies
In Star Wars: Assault Team we'll travel to the places of the original Star Wars trilogy. In other words, episodes IV, V and VI, the elements of which are not only iconic for science fiction, but have also spread to popular culture. Assemble your team and challenge the Empire by downloading Star Wars: Assault Team.
- Requires Android 4.0 or above.
- The installation of the app by means of the APK file requires the activation of the "Unknown sources" option within Settings>Applications.
Team up with Star Wars' heroes